- I put on makeup today, and I still look like shit
- My hands are so achy, I don’t know why but they always hurt
- It is going to be ridiculous hot again this week, I will be staying inside
- My blood pressure is down today…130/80, still too high, but better than it was
- The new medication is causing the high blood pressure, I don’t want to stop it
- I cooked today and it was delicious! Grilled chicken on a pita with Tzatziki sauce and grilled onions
- All of my flowers are dead, burned up and crispy, I hear them screaming sometimes
- I am addicted to a word game on my Kindle…I can’t stop
- Go Cubs!
- #1 son is working at the firehouse today, I hope they don’t get any fires…too hot to work outside
- #2 son is training for a Trialtholon….don’t know how he does it, he rode 20 miles yesterday on his bike
- As of today I have lost 19 lbs since March…slow but steady
- I wish I could exercise….inside however
- My “new” jeans are very baggy on me (yay)
That’s my boring life today…how about you?